1. 1-2-3 MAGIC by Thomas W.Phelan
2. Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage by Aubrey Hargis
3. How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen by Joanna Faber & Julie King
4. The Whole-Brain Child by Dr Daniel J. Siegel and Dr Tina Payne Bryson
5. Parenting a Child Who Has Intense Emotions by Pat Harvey, LCSW-C and Jeanine A.Penzo, LICSW
Questioning whether your child’s behaviour is age-appropriate?
Dot Connect QLD (DCQ) can help. Whether you’re wanting some more information, seeking practical tips and tricks, or would like training in parenting programs such as 123 Magic DCQ can help connect the dots and get behaviours back on track.
Call 0451 166 917 to book your appointment.
Hi, I’m Kelly Wozencroft, and I'm an Educational and Developmental Psychologist. I help children, teens, young adults, parents and families make sense of behavioural, social, emotional and educational issues. I’m not your typical ‘couch’ psychologist. Instead, I use a creative and modern approach to help you find answers and establish a plan for moving toward a healthier and happier life.
Loved it? Share it!
Are you overwhelmed with options and not sure where to turn?
Dot Connect Queensland will help you feel clearer, supported and in control of finding the right help for your loved one.